HSC Routine 2019 Bangladesh Education Board Exam. HSC exam 2019 will be held on 1 April 2019. HSC Routine All education board 2019 has been published by their online website on 24 February 2019. HSC Exam Result will be published on my website, all the local daily newspapers & electronic media and Bangladesh Education Board Online official website at www.educaionboard.gov.bd. We also published on job360news.com. Higher Secondary Certificate H.S.C examination is one of the largest exams in Bangladesh.
HSC Routine 2019 Bangladesh Education Board
Every year HSC exam held on fist weak on April. Last year, Higher Secondary Certificate and equivalent examinations had started at 2nd April under 10 Education Board. In this years also will be the same date, Over 12.73 lakh candidates took part in the HSC Exam. HSC examinations are waiting for Exam Routine In 2019. HSC routine 2019 pdf published all educational board in Bangladesh such as Sylhet Board Routine 2019, Barisal Board HSC Routine 2019, Comilla Board HSC Routine 2019, Rajshahi Board HSC Routine 2019, Chittagong Board HSC Routine 2019.
HSC Exam Start Date 2019
HSC Higher Secondary Certificate and equivalent examinations will begin on 1 April 2019. It will be finished on 11 May 2019, due to the public holidays, one day after the exam has been created. According to Sources, final preparations are being made to conduct Higher Secondary and equivalent Examinations. Download exam routine.
- Every examination has come before 15 minutes of exam time in the exam hall.
- Applicants have to carry their admit card, registration card, pencil box with necessary materials, calculator etc. they can use the clear or transparent bag for carrying these, but not allow any obscure bag in the exam hall.
- They cannot allow any papers, hardboard or another thing in the exam time.
- Candidates cannot carry a mobile in the exam hall. If they want to carry it, then they have to keep their mobile switched off. Otherwise, they can be expelled. Only related officers can use them.
- Candidates have to take their own seats that are planned before by authority. They cannot change their seat without examiners permission.
- They cannot fold the answer sheet or pares without margin.
- Candidates must fill-up roll number, registration number, exam code number and other correctly in the answer paper. And they must sign the attendance sheet in the exam hall.
- They must pass the theory and practical exam separately.